Ad Code

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I&C Meter Installer (Scotland) Job in Glasgow: Other Jobs

I&C Meter Installer (Scotland) Job in Glasgow. Apply for the latest Glasgow jobs in Other in Glasgow, City of Glasgow, United Kingdom.

I&C Meter Installer (Scotland)

I&C Meter Installer (Scotland) Job in Glasgow

Job Description

I&C Three Phase electric meter installers required to work to work in set regions across the United Kingdom.

I&C Three Phase electric meter installers required to work to work in set regions across the United Kingdom.

The Company and the Job role

These are permanent positions, working for one of the UK's longest running independent utilities metering employers, with engineers working on both electric and dual fuel smart metering projects.

The successful candidate will be either a stand alone I&C electric meter installer or a dual fuel meter installer holding 3 phase accreditation.

There a two separate contracts in place and depending on your location, there may be a bonus scheme available or the opportunity to increase your income via evening or weekend work. No on-call on either contract.

The Benefits

Monday to Friday working

40 hour working week

£30,000 to £34,000 basic annual salary

Working for a very established and financially secure metering employer

Bonus schemes or price per fit overtime available

No on-call

20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays

Locations

Installers are required to live and work in one of the following geographical regions:

Scotland (Edinburgh, Glasgow or Highlands)

North West (Preston, Lancaster, Chorley, Carlisle, Manchester, Liverpool

North Wales

York

Leamington Spa (West Midlands)

Halesowen / Stourbridge (West Midlands)

Bristol

South Coast

South East

To apply

Please email / send your CV via the contact method shown and you will be contacted within 24 hours for an initial telephone interview with Novax Recruitment

Location: Glasgow
Category: Other
Job Title: I&C Meter Installer (Scotland)
Salary: £30000 – £34000/annum plus benefits
Benefits: Full Time
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time

Apply Now!

I&C Meter Installer (Scotland) jobs in Glasgow

Post a Comment

0 Comments